- Bluetooth Wireless connection with the free DiverLog + app
- Installed on your smartphone, the DiverLog + application (available for iOS and Android) allows you to communicate with your i200C wirelessly using the latest Bluetooth Smart technology.
- Manage your i200C settings remotely, view your dive settings and profiles, add sites, notes and other information, and store and share your dive photos and videos.
- 4 modes of use Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with timer), and Apnea (keeps track of calculations and thus allows to switch freely between scuba diving mode and apnea mode)
- Standard user-replaceable battery with data retention. Compatible with standard batteries, available in supermarkets around the world. Settings and calculations retained after a battery change.
- Switch between a maximum of 3 Nitrox mixes. Up to 100% O2 without restrictions.
- Audible alarms and highly visible LED warning light for added safety.
- Display of the last dive with a single button (max.depth and dive time)
- User selected deep stop with timer
- History mode records the last 24 dives
- User-updatable, its firmware provides access to the latest features and upgrades.
- Interface allows easy overview and update of parameters
- 6 colors available: Blue, Aqua, Hot Lime, Hot pink, Gray, Dark gray
Included in the box
- Digital user manual
- Safety instructions
- DiverLog + brochure
- Dial protection
- Battery compartment opening tool
Country /Region of Origin : United States
|TFT Color Display
|OLED Color Display
|Number of Transmitters
|N / A
|Gas Time Remaining
|N / A
|User Replaceable Battery
|Number of Gasses
|Automatic Altitude Adjustment
|Compatibility with DiverLog + Software
|Low Battery Indicator
|Optional Deep Stop
|Push Button Navigation
|Z + Algorithm