- When the first stage is not connected to the cylinder valve, the Auto Closure Device (ACD) automatically seals it, preventing accidental entry of water or foreign bodies. Maintains internal lubrication. Keeps the inlet filter clean and dry. Safer and higher percentages of oxygen.
- Exceptional performances in cold water are guaranteed by the modernization of the 3 anti-freezing properties Aqua Lung:
- Where there is no humidity, there is no ice: the Leg3nd’s integrated dry chamber keeps the internal components clean and dry by isolating them from the external environment.
- The deep ribs create a large heat exchange surface, which helps prevent ice formation.
- The new overmoulded hood delays the formation of ice on the outer membrane.
- Surpression effect
- Progressive increase in working pressure to maintain optimal breathing efforts: depending on the diver’s depth, the first stage working pressure is automatically raised to counteract the increase in the density of breathing air.
- The ergonomically shaped DIN and INT attachments made with a bi-material “Soft Grip” surface offer better grip and easy maneuverability, especially with cold hands.
- INT channeled connection to prevent water retention.
- ACD dust cap attached to the regulator body to protect it from accidental ingress of external agents and protect the ACD system from shocks.
- Perfectly positioned HP and MP outlets allow optimal whip management.
- The new opening channels of the front cover allow water to flow laterally over the membrane
- Radial openings prevent continuous delivery during current immersion
- Expanded openings to reduce peak respiratory flow by an impressive 20%
- New overmoulded elastomer release button with “soft touch” effect
- The large surface simplifies the discharge of the dispenser
- The deep purge regulator optimizes air flow with minimal effort
- The patented Confo-Bite mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue and ensures the second stage in a more comfortable way
- The removable and reusable mouthpiece clamp allows for quick replacement without tools and without wasting plastic
- The enlarged heat exchanger helps prevent the second stage mechanism from freezing
- Air channel deflector
- It directs the air flow evenly during the inhalation phase
- The optimized bi-material deflector reduces the exhalation effort
- Flexible and light Aqua Flex hose (only 132 g) with double protection
Country /Region of Origin : France