- Rechargeable lithium battery
- Thin Film Transistor (TFT) technology, high visibility color screen with easy to use interface
- Color screen. Ultra bright, high contrast, with TFT color display with adjustable brightness for a perfect vision that allows to optimize the battery life when a high brightness is not necessary.
- Easy to use interface. Check all your key information thanks to the intuitive menu structure. Simple navigation of the i770R allows easy setting of functions, previewing them and modifying them.
- Bluetooth data transmission to the DiverLog App
- Using your mobile device, the DiverLog App (available for iOS and Android) allows you to interact wirelessly with your i770R using Bluetooth Smart technology.
- Remote control of your i770R settings, vision of dive profiles and data, addition of site, notes and other details, possibility to save and share photos and videos of your dive
- Integration of gas data without whisk. Our patented Gas Time Remaining Algorithm (algorithm for calculating residual gas) provides real-time calculations, allowing accurate management of the mixture.
- Possibility of using 4 different probes and nitrox mixes in each dive.
- Probe pairing (permanent). Once the probe is associated with your i770R it is forever, no need to repeat the operation.
- Compass with full tilt compensation on the three axes. Easy-to-read compass graphics. An optional direction bar can be inserted on the main screen using a button.
- Multiple gas management up to 4 Niitrox mixtures (using 4 probes), each with different PO2 setting
- Audible alarms and with colored bar indicators provide warnings and alarms for additional security
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
- Bungee strap and NATO strap included in the package
- Pre-dive PLAN function allows you to view the dive profile in advance to maximize the parameters and enjoyment of the excursion
- Countdown of the Safety Stop indicated in minutes and seconds
- Battery charge indicator for each individual probe
- 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Depth gauge / Timer and Apnea
- The software that can be updated by the user gives access to the latest features and updates
- Optional Deep Stop function with countdown timer
- Selector immersion in fresh or salt water
* DiverLog + app can be downloaded for free from the App Store, Google Play
- Probe for mixture from 40% to 100% of O2
Included in the package
- USB interface
- NATO strap
- Bungee kit
- Screen protector
- Quick reference card
- Digital instruction manual
- Safety documentation
- DiverLog + brochure
Country /Region of Origin : United States