- The XTX purge buttons are large and easy to operate. A 2-stage progressive purge is used. Press the purge on the side for a lower flow rate, useful where more control is required such as filling lift bags etc, then press in the centre for the full effect of the purge, i.e. when regulator clearing etc.
- Can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left handed one. The process of changing the regulator to a left-handed configuration is both quick and simple. However, this procedure MUST only be performed by an APEKS Authorized Service Technician.
- Braided flexi-hoses are now standard on all models. These hoses are lighter weight, more flexible and more durable.
- Compatible with EAN40 out of the box.• Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing.
- Manufactured with active protection against infection as all molded parts are produced with an additive that kills MRSA, protects against E-Coli, bacteria and fungi, and is also very effective against viruses, mould, yeast and algae.
- A silicone exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator.
- The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.
- It is designed for water temperatures above 50º F (10º C)
Country /Region of Origin : United Kingdom
|Orientation||Convertible LH or RH|
|Coldwater Use||No, designed for water temps above 50º F (10º C)|
|Type of second stage||Pneumatically balanced|
|Breathing Effort Control Knob||No|
|Integrated Venturi Lever||Yes|
|Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance||No|
|Hose Type||Braided Flexi-hose|
|Nitrox compatible||Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box / Can be O2 cleaned to 100%|