- Unique 120˚ angle between the mouthpiece and the hose, which is ideal for sharing air with your buddy.
- Large purge – easy to use either way up.
- Can be routed over either shoulder.
- Low profile ensures less drag in water and keeps it close to the body out of the way.
- Bright colours ensure visibility in panic situations.
- Breathes smoothly when positioned right side up or upside down.
- High visibility 36” yellow hose distinguishes your Egress hose from your primary hose and is easily spotted in the event of an out-of-air emergency.
- If used with an unsealed first stage then it is only recommended for warm waters, but is suitable for cold water diving when used with any Apeks environmentally sealed first stage
Country /Region of Origin : United Kingdom
|RH or LH
|Yes (when used with sealed 1st stage)
|Type of second stage
|Breathing Effort Control Knob
|Integrated Venturi Lever
|Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance
|Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box / Can be O2 cleaned to 100%